Voluntary service in Hungary
- You will have a support team to help and guide you. There will also be many opportunities for you to put your ideas into practice within your placements.
- You will participate in various seminars during your voluntary year (on-arrival, mid-term and evaluation). During the on-arrival seminar you will attend an intensive Hungarian language course. You will also have an opportunity to visit different placements where your fellow volunteers do their voluntary service.
- You will receive pocket money, health insurance, accommodation, a language course and travel costs throughout the duration of your service.
- You will work 35 hours per week within your placement.
We offer different kinds of placements and opportunities for you to work in around Budapest and Hungary:
- Working with Elderly People
- With People with Disabilities
- With Youth and Children
- With Vulnerable People
- Work in a Church
- Work on creational care issues